Careers at A&B Machine and Design
Current Job Openings
CNC Lathe Set Up/Programmer
A&B Machine and Design is a full service machine shop providing milling, turning, welding, grinding and assembly. Our primary markets include tobacco, print/paper, automotive and refrigeration.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Safe equipment operation and practices.
- Knowledge of machining processes and capabilities.
- Capability to develop and write CNC Lathe programs from start to finish.
- Set up machining centers with existing programs. Knowledge of Okuma LB lathes with the following controls is a must: • OSP5020 • LOSPU10L • OSP5000LG
- Modify programs as needed to improve quality and reduce cycle time.
- Overtime as needed. This includes working overtime thru the weekdays, on weekends and Holidays as required.
- Maintain clean and organized work environment
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Paid health insurance
- 401K Plan
Join Our Team
Our passion for producing innovative and reliable parts for our clients can’t happen without our exceptional employees. They are hard-working and dependable people that enjoy working together. If you have talent to contribute as an engineer, machinist, assembler or welder/fabricator, consider becoming a part of the A&B Machine team. Fill out an application and deliver it via one of the methods below.
Send completed form and resume to: email@example.com or fax 937-492-1619
To deliver in person or send by postal service:
A&B MACHINE AND DESIGN
2040 Commerce Drive, PO Box 540
Sidney, OH 45365-0940